TU AUTISM AWARENESS GAME
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2018
Towson Tigers vs. Northeastern Huskies
2 p.m. Tipoff at SECU Arena
Join us as we raise awareness to support inclusion of people with autism in our communities. The event will feature Autism organizations throughout the Greater Baltimore region, family zone activities, sensory safe room, and activities and recognitions throughout the game. Show your support by joining the Towson Men’s Basketball in wearing blue to the game for TU Autism AwarenessDay!
We are offering various sections throughout the stadium so you can select where you would like to sit. View Seating Map Here
• 113 – Closest to sensory safe room, fast-track concession line and gate 2, close to band
• 105 – Behind Towson team bench, farthest from sensory safe room, farthest fromband
• 107 – Behind visiting team bench, close toband
• 206 – Second level, farther from band and sound in SECUArena
• 208-211 – Autism friendly seating; audio will belower.
To redeem tickets or any questions contact:
TUAutismAwareness@towson.edu, Please include the following in the email.
• Contact Picking UpTickets
• Autism Group
• Phone Number
• Section and Number of TicketsRequesting
• Special Notes: i.e. Sit with a specific group or anotherguest
• Towson Athletics will do its best to accomodate seating choice. All tickets are first come, firstserved.
TU Autism Awareness day ticket pick-up will be located at Gate 2 in SECU Arena.
• Parking is free for general fans on game day in lot 21, 13 and14
• Handicap parking is located in Lot21
• Free shuttles will be available in Lot 13 to SECUArena
SECU Arena is designated as an Autism friendly location.
Sponsors: Towson University*SECU Arena*Hussman Center for Autism*Pathfinders for Autism*Autism Speaks*Trellis*The Shafer Center*LeLo Kid*Special Olympics*Itineris